top of page

This item is not safe for children under 3 years, magnets can cause serious injury if swallowed. If more than one magnet is swallowed, they can attract each other through the walls of the intestines, get stuck and pinch the digestive tract causing major swelling and even life-threatening injuries requiring surgery.


These are accessories for use with ghostie or tree plushies.


They have magnets in them to attach to their hands.



Magnetic Moon Accessory

Out of Stock
    bottom of page