top of page

This item is not safe for children under 3 years, magnets can cause serious injury if swallowed. If more than one magnet is swallowed, they can attract each other through the walls of the intestines, get stuck and pinch the digestive tract causing major swelling and even life-threatening injuries requiring surgery. Always keep all neodymium magnets out of the reach of children.

 

These are accessories for use with ghostie or tree plushies.

 

They have magnets in them to attach to their hands.

 

 

Magnetic Egg Accessory

£5.00Price
  • Spot clean with a damp cloth only.

bottom of page