top of page

This item is not safe for children under 3 years, magnets can cause serious injury if swallowed. If more than one magnet is swallowed, they can attract each other through the walls of the intestines, get stuck and pinch the digestive tract causing major swelling and even life-threatening injuries requiring surgery.

 

These are accessories for use with ghostie or tree plushies.

 

They have magnets in them to attach to their hands.

 

The glow pumpkins have different daylight colours, but bother glow the same lime hue. Glow needs charging on a light source before it will glow in the dark. Glow will fade with time - and therefore need recharging.

Magnetic Pumpkin Accessory

£15.00Price
Out of Stock
    bottom of page